Friday 18 April 2014

Clothes I've Made So Far

Hi there, and welcome to my blog! 
I made my first ever homemade garment in June last year, but it wasn't until December that I made another - and that's when I really fell head over heels in love with making my own clothes (helped along by some absolutely beautiful fabric I discovered in Liberty on a journey down to London!) 
I thought that for my first post, I'd share the clothes I've already made with you. Enjoy! 

Dotty Birds Skirt

Picnic Blanket Skirt (pattern credit goes to Tilly over at tillyandthebuttons.com for this one!) 

Polka Dot 50's Style Skirt

All Dressed up and Nowhere to Go (but school!) Skirt

Dorothy Dress (now all I need are some red shoes and I'll be ready for Oz!)

Spotty Tunic

Floral Pinafore

Leafy 50's Dress for Summer

Gathered Floral 50's Dress

Cath Kidston inspired summer dress

Vintage inspired floral dress (credit for the material has to be given here - an absolutely fabulous shop called Poppy's Fabric at my local market, only £4.50 a metre!)

Cord Top 

Those are my makes up to date! I hope you stick around to enjoy the others I have in store :) 

Thanks and I hope you have a lovely day, wherever you are,

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment