Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bangor University Christmas Market

Happy December everyone! 

Today I'd like to take the opportunity to invite you all to the Bangor University Christmas Market, where the Craft and Sewing Society - which I am the Publicity Officer for - will be having a stall selling the handmade items we've been making!

I'm going to be on the stall from ten o clock onwards, so if you're in the area and fancy picking up a few Christmas presents or a lovely treat for yourself, do stop by and say hello! 

The market is being held in the Pritchard Jones Hall, in the Main University Building on College Road, Bangor (that's Bangor in Wales, not to be confused with the Irish Bangor!) from 12-5 on Wednesday 17th December. It should be a really great day; I'm so looking forward to it. Some of the crafts are really beautiful - my friend Gabriela has crocheted some gorgeous scarves. 

Here are just a few of the things which will be on sale: 

Christmas Baubles! 

Tree Decorations! 

Crocheted Headbands! 

Hats! 

and of course.....

Bags, made by me! 

If you are nearby then please do come along and help to support our society - the money raised will go both to charity and to help buy some society sewing machines so others can get into sewing! 

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you there! 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment