Friday 15 May 2015

Me-Made-May 2015: Days 11-15

Hello all! Me again, back with the third installment of this year's Me-Made-May challenge.

Day 11: Sewaholic Cambie (3) and Colette Astoria (1) 
This was worn to the first exam of the semester at uni. I'm really loving these dress and sweater combos I've got going on at the minute, they're really comfy and really me. 


Day 12: Lisette 1419
A day simply spent revising, finished off with an evening meal out with friends. This outfit even received a compliment off one of the girls from our uni's craft society, so I would mark it as a definite win! 


I wore this to my second exam and then to travel home on the train. Not my favourite outfit of this month but it did draw a compliment from my mum as she picked me up from the train station! 


Day 14: By Hand London Anna (1) and Colette Astoria (1) 
Oh dear...didn't I say I was going to try and mix up my outfits a bit? Sorry! The weather around here is sunny but still a little shy of warm, so my summer dresses are still tucked away in the back of my wardrobe. Hopefully I will be able to document some different garments before the month is out! This was worn to go into town with my boyfriend. 


Day 15: By Hand London Anna (3) 
So far today I have watched three episodes of my favourite TV show (Detectorists, anyone?), painted my nails and eaten chips and curry for lunch...not the most exciting of days I'll admit! Luckily I'm heading over to my boyfriend's house for tea in about half an hour so I just have to conquer the boredom until then. Hopefully, judging from the weather outside, it will be warm enough tomorrow to try and sneak in a wear of one of my summer dresses! 

So, there you have it. I know I've already mentioned this, but another five days of the challenge have really highlighted once again that I desperately need some more Me-Made tops in my wardrobe. I will have to get going on that! Another plan is to have a go at the Sew Over It Ultimate Trousers...the pattern is not in my collection yet so that may have to be remedied soon. 

How is your Me-Made-May going?

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment