Hey guys! How are you all?
The weather is at last starting to pick up here in Wales, it really does feel like spring is here, with summer on the way. I handed in my assignments today, so I have a couple of weeks break before I need to start the next one, which feels awesome. With the warmer weather in mind, I thought I'd put together a list of some sewing projects I want to get finished in the next couple of months to wear this summer.
1. White Coppelia Cardigan from Papercut Patterns - the cropped, tie waist version will go great with all my shorts
2. New Look 6457 - I've already made two of these, View A is just the perfect summer dress. If I have time, I'll make more than one in pretty floral prints
3. Megan Nielsen Briar - I love this pattern, it's just so cute! I think the cropped version would be a really good staple in warmer weather
4. Christine Haynes' Emery Dress - this has been on my To-Sew List for ages, it's about time I got a version sewn up!
5. Backless dress - this is going to be a challenge, as I don't actually have a pattern for one. I was planning on hacking either the By Hand London Anna/Flora...wish me luck!
6. Deer and Doe Melilot Shirt - I'm basically in love with the sample picture, I definitely want a copy in a white viscose
That's about it! I'm sure I'll deviate somewhat so whether everything actually gets sewn up remains to be seen, but there's the basic plan!
Do you have any plans for your summer sewing?
Thank you for reading,